Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 100

Thread: Who would you choose?

  1. #31
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *LMAO*....James...You stud you...Too Funny..Back off Girls...EVERYONE knows his cyber heart belongs to me..*EG*

    I gotta say I agree with 2Cute..That Mel guy is HOT....
    I would like to see Redhead answer this thread...I BET she wont pick snails..*still laughin at the stud muffin*
    *smoooches the snail*

  2. #32
    Inactive Member snail's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2000
    Posts
    290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would without a doubt do jen and kerlala they were in my "I dont wanna embarass list". They'd both probably be pretty wild too.

    Sniffer, I think would lure me there and beat the shit out of me *G actually she just recently started chatting with me again, the snob but I'd def do her too ..and I know a few things about her habits which makes me believe she'd be really good.

    and shuddup heidi *G

    Oh and hank was mad I didn't mention him....so .... hi hank.

    [This message has been edited by snail (edited March 21, 2001).]

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    eek

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uuummmmmmm......

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *whispers* ... snail! .... *runs*

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    redface

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    PNSHED eek*waits 4 him to delete it biggrin
    and 2we said r/t, and we're still say'n nutty things eek
    And were we supposed to name the obvious??
    eek4 this whole thread eek
    *lmao

  8. #38
    Inactive Member Kerala's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2001
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn it 2...you figured me out *looks at your boobs while my mouth waters*

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by M?????a:
    and 2we said r/t, and we're still say'n nutty things eek
    And were we supposed to name the obvious??
    eek4 this whole thread eek
    *lmao[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    mel.....huh? was that for me??

    *crosses arms over chest and glares at Kerala*

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    NO!!! 2 !!! 2we = rhythm = Voodoowhatsit!!!
    *claps hands, peoples!!!! listen up!!!
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Times New Roman">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by voodooray:
    real life not cyberrrrrrrrrrrrr<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>As in FOR REALS!! sooooo Ladies????
    (...k...Blanca still)*LMAO*


    WARs the only one that wants me anyways...*flips hair

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •